Thursday, 14 May 2009

I Choose

For much of the day my thoughts have been on the Black Heart of Innocence.
Is it possible? Is it attainable?
This evening I choose differently...

I choose to risk. To leap. With the rejoice and yell and yelp calling unto me the choice to risk with intent and abondon. With Faith and lack of attachment. With Letting go calling Goddess Hand of Creation on my tongue.
I choose to keep my loved ones near and dare to keep those who I would have chosen to name my enemies closer. To love my shadow who desires craving and longing. To be Loved. To Love.
I choose to risk. To Leap. With the rejoice and yell and yelp calling unto me the choice to thank the Gods for my life. To thank the Gods for my laughter, tears and fears and joy.
I Choose to risk. To Leap. With rejoice and yell and yelp calling unto me the choice to feel. To feel alive. Living Lifes possiblities.
I choose to be fully alive and in doing dare to risk all that is and can be.
I choose to be fully alive. Wilderness in my blood. All that has been and will be.
Blessed Be Kali

No comments: