May we feel the tender toes of spirits dancing on the lining of our hearts. Sounding a bell in our Souls.Thunder beings in our blood. ~ Silver Fox
wow, what magical photographs! It seems they all have a special memory they wish to share.
Oh thanks Becca...yes very special. Lewis is a truly magical place and so happy that some of that is comes across in the images :o)
These photos are just stunning! I am in awe...
Hello Moonroot!...I thank you that you share...Isle of Lewis/Harris is so powerful so raw beautiful so profound...I do not feel I can 'own' the pictures. XX
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wow, what magical photographs! It seems they all have a special memory they wish to share.
Oh thanks Becca...yes very special. Lewis is a truly magical place and so happy that some of that is comes across in the images :o)
These photos are just stunning! I am in awe...
Hello Moonroot!...I thank you that you share...Isle of Lewis/Harris is so powerful so raw beautiful so profound...I do not feel I can 'own' the pictures. XX
Post a Comment