Wednesday, 2 July 2008

Peace Mala

On my break to visit my friend in Wales I met a delightful young man who was selling Peace Mala's - since buying one I have been wearing it at work. So it has been wonderful to have received comments and enquiries from work collegues asking what it is adding that they have got the feeling/experience from the Mala of their spirits being lifted and feeling happy. Which is extraordinary given that they haven't known whether it was just a 'fashion' bracelet and didn't know the intention of the bracelet.
Magic!
So I am hoping that through my connections with schools I can promote the Peace Mala.
This is the web site for the Peace Mala :o)

http://www.peacemala.org.uk/links/links.html

"The Peace Mala cuts through all forms of prejudice and celebrates what makes us different from each other. It is a vision for the future. Wearing the mala is a promise to help create a better world"

2 comments:

Moonroot said...

I spoke to Paul last night and told him about the reaction your Peace Mala had got. He was really happy to hear that it's been so well received and that the message is spreading. Thank you!

dragonfly said...

Great!... and thank you for passing this on to Paul.

:o)