Wednesday, 4 August 2010


I am delighted to find I have been awarded this blogging award. The most recent rules for the award are:
1. Thank the blogger that gave you the award.
Thankyou to Moonroot at http://moonroot.blogspot.com/
2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, experience, using 5 words.
Mine are
Creativity, Discovery, Exploration, Sharing, Community
3. Pass the award on to 5 fabulous bloggers with substance. I'm happy to bestow this award (in no particular order) on the following fabulous blogs which always have something worth saying, and say it well:
* Sacred Graffiti
* Painting Life with Words
* The Naked Soul
* Energy Doorways
* The Spiritual Journey of a Somerset Pagan

2 comments:

Mark said...

I am honored! Thank-you very much for this award.

Becca said...

This is so amazing and sweet! I am so honored and appreciate this award. Thank you so much and I look forward to passing it on!

Blessings,

Becca