Wednesday, 10 October 2007

Be here Now!

After many circle castings over the years I have ~ along with others ~ said 'Be Here Now!'. Last night I was with the experience of feeling alive and recalling other times where I felt similar.
What occurred to me was I have felt like this when I do not feel in control, when I am in unfamiliar situations, where I have consciously put myself in environments of change, transition where I am fully present to the moment.
In the past when I said 'Be Here Now!' where I often asked what or who I might be saying 'Be Here Now!' to ~ I have moved to being aware/present with consciously saying this to myself and my witnesses. 'Be here now'! then takes on a further depth for me.
What has been present with me is my awareness that it is me/I who was/is having a problem being present ~ being fully present with my centre~heart. And how simplistic let alone arrogrant it could be for me to proclaim outwards 'Be Here Now!'. Surely it is about the clarity of my intention.
Can I risk being fully present ~ fully present with where I am ~ then surely I would be getting closer to the Divine that is ever present. Risking being open and vulernable instead of hard and brittle.
Working magically for me would therefore include being respectful, being fully conscious and aware of my choices, being present with creativity that I create my world, being fully responsibilty. Being alive. Open.

No comments: